Dear younger me,Hindsight in Insight
As a young believer in my youth. One of my many thought to verbal logo's were "It is what it is. And, it's never gonna be what it 'neva was",,,hmm.
Ah, the confidence and foolishness of youth. And, adult hood. Not being biased in the least. By the way look up the definition of the wotd Grace Ask yourself. How does Grace enter my life on a daily basis? Is it from self source? Or of the One who promises it? Both.
So, back to my logo saying. That is the insight of how I used my focus in my youth. I didn't reach past the burn of disapointment or fear of failure. I confirmed it . With what I spoke. Instead of going to my Father. In the hour of my weakness. Who is my source of strength and who sheilds me from any lie of the enemy. Or any lie . I ever told to told//Tell myself.
My current self. Still in progress and forever will be. Sees Disappointment as an Invitation from my Father to Focus on Him and What He Sing's over me. It wasn't Disapointment it was Development of Divine Disipline. It wasn't obstaining it was instilling Obedience. I didnt forsake you. I remade you. I will continue to mold you . So I can take you beyond yourself into Who I Have Called You to be.
Comments
Post a Comment