Battles nd Blessings

 Constant collosions of crazy thoughts crazy voices from crazy people I discern the voice of my Father in the stilless and consistentsy of His ways. Survival no longer my first sense but always makes sense. Poured out of all my defense. Unconditionally carried through the deepest recesses of my body trodden beaten through to my inner  inigma my body mind soul beaten through and through cast down but not forsaken undone but not conqoured. All posessions gone . It would seem like I can relate to Job except for the worse parts like losing his kids or his spouse giving up on him........

.... I Am Fully Surrendered but my boldness is unchanged neither my nature. Which is who I AM.  I will remain in my ways before My God. Truth is a hard pill to swallow when you know the poison inside of it. Will sting but make you better  I say my Fathers Truth is better than Any Pill!  Truth to you is not truth to me .The only  Truth is the Gospel Jesus Christ . Freely forgiven fully repented inmeasurably made.Just as I Am.  No other pattern did he seek When he seamed me. Wheter in lack or plenty I have learned to ne content. . I am a Daughter of the King Fully Clothed in my  Linen Armour a Warrior that comes in the name of the Lord a Daughter who runs to her Father He has rescued me strengthened me added unto me clothed me in fine remnant crowned me in Glory Knighted me with Sword and Amoured Annointed me Raised me Changed me molded me in humility dressed me in kindness submission and grace.  I have fought and won many victories unspeakable in the name of my Father. His love and Truth are my breastplate His Right hand loves me holds sheilds fights for defends protects provides shelters guides leads me in my way. Whom shall I fear. If I go home I will sing His Praise forever if I continie I will see more victory in Jesus on my way to Whatever purpose He is keeping me here for.  This I KNOW I would Not Still be Here if there was not a huge purpose ahead of me. My car/way to go still in shop 3 months. Am I worried about it? .Even though I prepaid advance for it to be fixed? Well the pressure could kill me bit it's like this Even if it's never made right. I bet as long as my Father intends for me to survive. I will survive. If not I won't. Facing deadly diagnosis as I fought giants and any other senario one epidimy of evil could conjer against me. I prevailed. I did npt come out looking liks a victor I came out looki g like a soilder that jas done 10 straight tours in the same so ls and boots Weathered worn torn but  reborn. Even, on a Higher level. Your opinion is not needed warranted accredited validated verofied,haha,  or considered. . MY FATHER Using me in  DEMONSTRATING HIS MIGHTINESS Turned away by those I have helped even my very blood Lies scandals and not having  a place to lay my head? After years of a lifetime of work lay as ashes at my feet. I say Good Redience . My Father Knows more than I. I Trust the Lord! No, My Father clothes the sparrow how much more will He clothe me. For He Knows What I Need ! This is my Proclamatiom! I will complete my Father"s Purpose. I completed everything else in His Name and I will continue to complete all I am called purposed and made able to accomplosh fof and by my Father to complete in my Father's  Name Yahovah Jireh! My GOD WILL PROVODE! I GOT IT LORD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have trouble loving yourself?

Examine Focus of Insight