Renewal of a Mind take Time

  I know the power of the prayer everyday an night.. It is meditation  on your souce. My source is the spirit of Christ. My prayer is that Christ is constantly  renewing my heart,mind,and spirit . So that my response .In any circumstance.  I take no offense . In lack . I know the promise . I have seen it 40 years come to pass.  Right on time.. So I do not worry. I trust in the Lord. With All my heart  Everything  I have spirituality or any provision.  Thy hand hath provided. Great is YOUR  FAITHFULNESS LORD unto me.  We do not come to these conclusions.  When we know everything.  It is when we are old enough to know.. Our eyes haven't  seen no had the thought entered our minds.. The things God has planned for our future.  Indeed our  latter year's.  Are greater than our former years. It is all for the Glory of God. That he reminds us time and again. That takes time. Be proud to be an elder. Do you duty to keep. It is an uncompriseble  honor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have trouble loving yourself?

Examine Focus of Insight